Thursday, October 14, 2010

know your body shape and dress for your body shape


its true.. there are different types of plus size divas with different types of bodies/figures you name it.. i am a plus size and so is my dear friend Sonia. i meet skinny/smaller girls and they go oh u got big jugs and i go interesting! i wouldn't count my self lucky on the chest. i got chest but it aint as much as my blossom thats all am saying... i measure 58'' on my hips i carry a 18'' booty lol my babes sonia on the other hand carries a DD on her chest i am no where near there! so every plus size diva has her own flossing material or her own body shape. its important to know which one yours is so that you know what to wear and how to cover the places with most problem i call it a problem call it what you want lol... i aint going to sit here and say my stomach is a part of me that i love i hate it! lol.. i hate my arms too but i am ok with them cause i do my best to wear what compliments my best features :D xoxo...