Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SORRY FOR THE SILENCE!!


i like came on and than vanished! its just been a bit crazy in my life at the moment with school and boy friend beef but am back on now.. i have lost some weight too :) and feeling good but not yet good enough to let my eye off what i wear and how i wear it... i admire girls who are plus size and can pull off a sleeveless top my arms just toooo big for that lol so i am so looking forward to purchasing them boleros like tomorrow! lol.. i haven't been able to purchase yet as i do not know where to find them in Malaysia for plus size like my self. and i am now contemplating purchasing from an online store i just discovered and is making me go crazyyyy!!! will share with you a list of my favorite web sites for plus size divaz! lets have fun aight :) hope i get more followers :D