Sunday, August 30, 2009

YOU ARE...




The anchor of my life drawn in to shore Your warmth, just your mare presence builds My being and fills me with joy. Your stare so possessive, your hugs so grasping, You fill my soul with the most beautiful airs, Most beautiful passions and most of all, You feel me with you. You are the one i need most, With out your love my life is torture. You are the warmth i hold on to, Letting go terrifies me and fills my heart With sparks of lava melting it away. The pain of you out i can not bare. You are the reason i keep going, Your tender wise words of how important life is.You are the little knight in my dreams When this big baby of yours used to see at night, During the time which i was so young but not too young to understand. I never thought you could be mine... Thinking back just makes me sigh. You are my all, i can't quite figure, How to pay you back but so far am sure You understand how much you mean to me Just how much you truly are cherished Your the one for me for ever, You Are :)

No comments: