Friday, September 24, 2010

thats jus me :)

down to earth, thts how i prayed to be,
some real gangsta chick we all the chickness i can stand,
down 4 wat ever with who ever i want.
am no skunk dont get me wrong, if they got issues, i wont hold on,
i aint a hurter believe you me, i jus put everyone else second when it comes to what i feel deserving...
i wouldn't do nothing that means hurting another.
i get sensitive at times,
underneath the whole hard mask am jus as much a girl as any other.
if one deserves praise i aint gone deny em that,
but the opposite is done to the ones not deserving.
i dont bull shit, i dont feel it than thts it :)
i keep to me most of me,
i dont believe in the whole tell one person all you feel.
i love being loved, i love to love, i love being spoilt n i love spoiling the one who spoils me jus as much... thats jus me
humans talke, humans hurt, humans will always be human see...
i've opt to keep it real to those who do n jus keep it as shallow to those who give tht favor...
if i show you the me i provide, dont get it to your head that you might get a chance to see the me that i ve reserved but no one should take it personally either! they not too different but they so far apart n doubt they both dope attitudes and ones lucky to see any side of which ever i feel deserving to em :)
thats jus me, think am fake ama smile, think am real ama smile too
i pop when i wnt to, i dont need groupies, but i pop wit em too for am jus me like that....